I love pigeon pose (in fact I may be addicted to it). An added twist makes it truly delicious!
Have a look at the video below for some guidance on how to do the pose.
Benefits of Twisted Pigeon
- Stretches both the hip flexors and hip rotators
- Opens the chest and shoulders (when you are in the upright position) which can help relieve anxiety and stress
- Forward fold turns your focus inward
- Twisting helps maintain spinal rotation and is detoxifying
- Stretches the quadricep of the back leg
- It is fun!