- Download the jpeg image files from the Downloads page.
- Unzip the file package. They are compressed to reduce the size. Click here for more info on unzipping file packages.
- Use the drawings in any program that supports jpeg files. In Microsoft Word, I insert the drawings into tables, one image per cell: Insert>Picture>From File
This may vary slightly depending on your version of Word.
- Use the pre-made Microsoft Word templates or create your own.
- Each image is an individual jpeg file. The files are named by pose. For example, virabhadrasana-1.jpg is the file name for the pose Virabhadrasasa 1.
- Print out the pose index to use as a guide.
Please send me an email if you have questions!